• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I found it interesting that she was wearing a House Staff badge while waiting to testify and while at the table. I truly have to wonder, not being a "Capital Insider", if that means she was testifying for her boss or not...

I wondered that myself.

I have my suspicions and I bet they are the same as yours.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I recall an event here on the forum where an individual attacked a forum member and the rest of the community dug the aggressor a new grave. I can't seem to remember the event, but it was quite effective:innocent0:innocent0

Maybe we need to implement guerilla tactics:D

Effective, and yes, I had a second hand word directed at some people (friendlies) in his immediate presence as he was pushing his papers with guns for sale. And yes, I made certain he heard it too.

Too bad we didn't get to find out, huh?

Arrange a debate.

Is this ^^^ going to be "Pay Per View"???:lol2:

Anyone else sorry they didn't follow the advice of that bat sh!t crazy beeeaatch.

She was SNIffed out last year and for good reason.

I see watcha' ^^^ did there.................:D

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    This morning on WTOP the only thing mentioned about the hearings was that a bill was proposed to merge the databases to give the MSP an ability they dont currently have...WTF?!!! The state has been fraudulently making me pay for casings and collecting them to just pitch them into a corner, for YEARS!, and THAT'S what they come up with?

F the media, F them all. Thanks for ALL who went and spoke so well on behalf of our rights. Mopar gave no quarter and I almost cringed every time he came up as I didn't not know what level he was going to take it to this time.... gripping it was... simply gripping. I wish the feed would should all the empty chairs and the names of the absent schmucks so I can hate them too. I am grateful for all of you. Go Team.

I expect little more than spin from the MSM. They seem to be more in the propaganda business than the news one.

Exactly. Now it's time for the REAL work that lies ahead.

Time to shift gears (while keeping one eye on follow up activity on legislation) and start working on precisely that.

3 months to the primaries...

Music to my ears!

For starters, Dumais in district 15 - http://ballotpedia.org/Kathleen_Dumais

It Paynes you to hear it???

Is this her?

If so, she has a beef with Vallario going back to at least 2008.

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002769.html

"Paynes" - good one :lol2:

On this 110K number (http://www.wbal.com/article/105847/3/gun-day-in-annapolis) tossed out as guns they think they can "recover" - that sounds high! Do they plan to include a parking ticket as a reason one can't own a "regulated firearm"? :)

ATTom

Aug 17, 2010
    It was fun peing a part of jaqueline's hammer-fisting of vallario, reminding him that it's OUR room and not his when he attempted to cut off questions to her and she didn't let him. She basically punked him, causing him to give in and allow questions to be asked and answered. I think mccomas also got good and pissed off at vallario and became just a little more sympathetic to our cause there. Good stuff.

This kind of shenanigans in my opinion does not help us. I agree that they should give us adequate time, but it is Vallario's committee and for the most part he is respectable to us. He kept the testimony open all night when Frosh shut it down after a couple hours. Getting into pissing contests does not help.

If people want to run the committee...then they can run for office.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    It was fun peing a part of jaqueline's hammer-fisting of vallario, reminding him that it's OUR room and not his when he attempted to cut off questions to her and she didn't let him. She basically punked him, causing him to give in and allow questions to be asked and answered. I think mccomas also got good and pissed off at vallario and became just a little more sympathetic to our cause there. Good stuff.

Just remember-- men tend to get arrested for that shit -- leave it to the women

This is not a joke really .

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    I may have passed 6 cars on the way home at 1am.

Thanks again to the kind gentleman with the jeep who gave three of us a ride to the stadium. That walk would have sucked.

It wasn't so bad, at least as long as the sidewalk had been plowed. Thank goodness I had my boots for the other parts. I think I walked up just as you were pulling into the lot.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    RacknRoll, that was SUE PAYNE that was sitting next to me for quite a while and I borrowed her papers for you to see what bills were coming up. I KNEW she had an attitude when I asked to see them and then she was "more than happy" to let us see them. Sneaky little, you know what ;)

I have neuron filters that delete FAT CHICKS from my visual field, so she was not really on my radar. She was visiting from Bizarro World, apparently without her meds, so her whole "bring the Payne" presentation left me speechless…

Thanks for following the proceedings closely so that you could fill in the things that I missed for the play-by-play blog of what was going on...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    for those of you who missed the cat lady scratching out a bunch of nonsense, or for those who just want to relive the moment SNI pounced to the table to rebut, here's a condensed highlight up to where they cut the feed.

Nice job Gbh getting that video up…everyone should see this...

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Here is the testimony that MSP delivered yesterday.

Well I hold most Troopers in high regard but the ass wipes with a badge that wrote and approved that piece of crap opposition to HB36 ought to be sent back to grammar school so he or she can learn what the word "objective" really means. What a piece of BS propaganda. They used the word "objective" 3 or 4 times in the first 2 paragraphs to describe their "subjective" responsibilities under the current law.

To say their determinations are "objective" has shown me the agency's true malice toward honest, law abiding gun owners in this State that want nothing more than to be able to defend themselves. I can't what until the next time I get a phone call for a donation, and I make an "objective" decision and say no. And yes, I realize the associations and the most of the troopers may not condone the agency's position - but for now its guilt by association. So until the MSP's management grow some balls and pull their heads out of MOM's ass, not one more God damn dime. Now it all goes to local LEO associations that have come out pro 2A and/or any other 2A organization first. Absolutely effing outrageous! Talk about putting lipstick on a pig! I'd be embarrassed if my employer put out such garbage for public consumption. What an awful situation many of the Troopers must find themselves in.

ATTom

Aug 17, 2010
    How are you guys saving the video and then cutting small minute videos out? When I click on the video, it automatically loads to my realplayer and I don't see anywhere to save the file.
    Thanks!!

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    How are you guys saving the video and then cutting small minute videos out? When I click on the video, it automatically loads to my realplayer and I don't see anywhere to save the file.
    Thanks!!
    I use a combination of "Video Download Capture" running in a sacrificial VM to grab the video, then Windows Movie Maker to trim to desired content.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    I use a program that I downloaded from CNET, called Video Download Capture (http://download.cnet.com/Video-Download-Capture/3000-2071_4-10875391.html). I installed it in a virtual machine that I duplicated from a master copy, which I use for testing new programs to ensure they are virus/malware free (I operate most programs in a virtual environment for this and other security obfuscation reasons).

That program allows me to download the video stream from the House Committee site. Once I have the full video, I then use Windows Movie Maker to trim out the sections I, or others, want to save.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I didn't find out about this until afterwards , and finally caught up to the That's All Folks.

Can anyone make a confirmed visual ID on the final speaker ? Can we confirm her as having actually been involved with recall effort ?

I'm still not sure if she really was that extent of guano crazy, or an imposter doing political theater ? I disagreed with the premise of the referendomists , but they were generally concerned 2A people doing what they thoight was right. But her further meltdown is just too perfect to be accidental or spontanous.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    This kind of shenanigans in my opinion does not help us. I agree that they should give us adequate time, but it is Vallario's committee and for the most part he is respectable to us. He kept the testimony open all night when Frosh shut it down after a couple hours. Getting into pissing contests does not help.

If people want to run the committee...then they can run for office.

It's the people's room. Vallario represents us. He was a big part of why pro-gun stuff was passed in the past. While it pissed off Vallario, it sent him a message to not just write us off while getting a lot of the committee pretty ticked at Joe for his arrogance. I'd do it again and am proud for the fiery j-quellin' for demanding respect, and then getting it.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Biggfoot's Belated random observations

My most common comment to those near me in addience - wow , (s)he's going There ! Damn , (s)he actually went There !

Good shifting on the fly , and accasional tag teaming , both bt panelists and Committee.

But absense of the opposition is not a sign that we won. It is a sign that ( at least at present moment ) that the opposition can safely ignore us

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom