• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    Man, this is great news for our area! Wish you luck on this endeavor GunAddict. Since I'm in the neighborhood, I will definitely be looking at a membership (funds willing of course!).
    Subscribed!

ARenthusiast

Mar 17, 2012
    Sounds like a great idea

I would absolutely go. Especially because the base range is no longer avail for recreational shooting. Everyone i know that shoots is constantly trying to find a place to shoot near by

GunAddict

GunAddict
    Apr 15, 2009
    St. Mary's
    Whats the latest news? I can't wait for this to happen. I need a place that is closer than MSAR. Good luck!

As of today, March 26, I am still waiting on finalization of the loan. Permits have been applied for and waiting to hear back from the umpteen different departments from the state. Company name, uniforms, and company logo are in the works and being finalized this week.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    As of today, March 26, I am still waiting on finalization of the loan. Permits have been applied for and waiting to hear back from the umpteen different departments from the state. Company name, uniforms, and company logo are in the works and being finalized this week.

I have some free time, need any employee's???? :innocent0

01f4irider

Nov 28, 2011
    Awesome news!

That sounds very promising. I for one can't wait. I'm sure you can tell from all of the interest shown in this thread that you aren't going to have any troulble finding members to populate your club. Please keep us in mind when you decide on a price for membership and an opening date. Thanks for all of your hard work. When you make this happen it will be a dream come true for a lot of people in this area as well as yourself I'm sure.:D

GunAddict

GunAddict
    Apr 15, 2009
    St. Mary's
    Please keep us in mind when you decide on a price for membership and an opening date. Thanks for all of your hard work. When you make this happen it will be a dream come true for a lot of people in this area as well as yourself I'm sure.:D

I have already considered these things. I based a lot of what I am building my company upon what I wish I could find in other ranges, One being a decent membership price ;) Thanks again for the well wishes. I have been working on this for a couple of years and only have been able to start it within the past few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom